Our 2022 Riding Season opens 21st June 2022!
Now taking reservations!
Along the trail, you’ll enjoy views of the surrounding mountain peaks, the pristine Piney River, wildflower meadows, and fields of beautifully forested Aspen trees. You may also catch a glimpse of our wildlife, including moose, elk, and deer.
- Reservations are required.
- Must be both 8 years of age or older and at least 4’6′ tall – absolutely no exceptions. We do not want to disappoint your children by turning them away so please keep that in mind at time of booking.
- 1 rider only per horse.
- All children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult rider.
- Maximum of 8 riders per ride.
- 220lbs max weight.
- Long pants and closed toed shoes are mandatory to ride.
Two Hour Horseback Ride
The two-hour ride is a very relaxing and exciting experience as you make your way through the Piney River Valley, taking in the fantastic views along the trail. Rides, scheduled throughout the day, by demand, depart from and conclude at the ranch.
Our rides are scheduled daily at 10am and 2pm. Please note we only have one wrangler so if a group has pre-booked the 2 hour ride at a particular time, then that is the ride that will be available.
Two-Hour: $150 per person
One Hour Horseback Ride
If your time is limited, the one-hour ride offers you a similar experience lasting half as long. You will still be able to enjoy the beauty of the Piney River area while not impacting the rest of your itinerary.
Our rides are scheduled daily at 10am and 2pm. Please note we only have one wrangler so if a group has pre-booked the 1 hour ride at a particular time, then that is the ride that will be available.
One-Hour: $130 per person